Pages

Everyday Makeup Routine


So i thought I would write a little post about the products I like to use on a daily basis. I love being nosey and peeking into peoples make up stashes. I love watching Youtube videos and reading blogs about what people like to use on a daily products. It gives me inspiration and I always want to go and buy the products after and give them a go. Here are some products I find reliable and I would recommend these products to anyone who has been eyeing them up. 

It is very rare that I don't wear makeup and I love experimenting with it. I find it very relaxing and it gives me so much more confidence when Im wearing makeup. Although, nothing beats getting home into your sweats and wiping off a full face of make up, right?!

Products mentioned are listed down below.
Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect 001 Ivory
Real Techniques Duo-Fiber Face Brush
Tarte Amazonian Clay Concealer Light
YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch 1
Real Techniques Pointed Foundation Brush
Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess 02 Medium
Real Techniques Blush Brush
Eylure Dark Brown
Real Techniques Eyeliner Brush
Urban Decay Naked On The Run Pallette
Real Techniques Angled Shadow Brush
Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush
Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush
Loreal Super Liner Perfect Slim
Loreal Volume Million Black
Loreal Contour Parfait 656 Honey
Mac Honeylove Matte










No comments:

Post a Comment