Pages

Shoe Collection Part 1

I must admit, I own way too many pair of shoes that it is rather embarrassing and rather than boring you with ALL my many shoes i thought it would be better to do in 2 parts. This the first part of my Shoe Collection and I hope you enjoy. 

My favourite place to buy shoes from is New Look. I wish to own every single pair of shoes that New Look sell in there shops. The quality is fantastic and I was very surprised how long my New Look heels have lasted me. They have been through a lot including lots of spilled drinks being poured all over them and dancing the night away in them.

Some of the heels I have had for well over a year and may not be available. Although, check out websites such as Public Desire who stock almost every shoe possible!








No comments:

Post a Comment